A father … a treasure! This Father’s Day craft done by painting stones shows the union between the father and his children. This type of DIY is ideal for those special days like your birthday...
Here you will find paintings with stones decorated in an original and creative way. For this type of DIY it is recommended:
- Use nice picture frames .
- Accompany with a good background of paper, cardboard or other similar items.
- Combine colors while maintaining a good harmony.
- Add special details with other types of materials such as:
- Different types of paper.
- Elements that can be found in nature such as leaves, small branches, flowers, shells, sand, etc.
- Painting of different kinds (acrylic, with glitter, varnishes, …)
- And, of course, the main material: painted stones, varnished stones, glued together, …
With this type of DIY you can create a touch of distinction to your home that will make it more personalized and special.