Children also make special DIY
Today we show you how to make a fun Peppa Pig.
It is good to make this DIY along with the children because it has great benefits besides spending a joyful time with them.
For both children and adults has the following benefits:
- Improve the coordination
- Promote executive functioning
- Help to express themselves
- Encourage creativity
- Help with visual processing abilities
We have painted Peppa Pig, the pink and sweet pig.
When you see how easy it is to do it, you are sure to paint it in stone.
How to do the Peppa Pig craft?
The materials you will need are:
- Pencil and rubber
- Acrylic or temperate paints (red, white and black)
- A container with water
- Special stone or glass markers (pink, purple and red)
- Varnish (optional)
Tutorial of this DIY
To begin you must choose a smooth stone.
Before starting we recommend …
- Wash the stone very well, so get the paint better.
- Draw the silhouette of Peppa Pig with the pencil.
- Paint the red dress.
- Paint the head and legs with pink color.
- Apply two layers of paint, and remember to let dry well between layer and layer.
- Profiles the head with purple color.
- Paint her arms, her tail, and her shoes, and paint them in black.
- For the eyes, you can use the back of a brush.
- It finishes with the varnish, thus you will protect your manual of Peppa Pig painted in stone.
- IF you do it with children, maybe it is better that you put it (the varnish).
And the result is the following
You can find other very funny arts and craft for children such as the Three in line, Olaf, Monsters, etc. In the “Kids” section.
The most important is…
… be happy and enjoy painting with PiedraCreativa