The website owner (Antonio Espejo) complies with the provisions of the data protection regulations and has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to adapt its activity to the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 , Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), as well as the provisions of RD 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law on Data Protection (RLOPD).
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ON THIS WEBSITE
The different sections in which personal data are collected and processed are described below, to provide information on the purpose of collecting personal data in each case:
- Section Contact: The personal data that you provide us through this form will be used for the sole purpose of attending the query or request made to us.
- Newsletter: The personal data provided through this section, will be used to send informative communications about products, activities and news related to the theme of the website.
- Comments: The personal data that the user provides to make comments on the page will be used exclusively to manage the publication of said comments. PiedraCreativa may delete comments that may infringe the rights of third parties.
- Publication of articles: The personal data collected will be processed to manage the process of publishing articles on the Piedra Creativa website. Users who publish articles must respect the following terms and conditions:
- Intellectual property: the User must ensure that the content he publishes is of his own creation, or failing that, has the pertinent authorizations for the publication of the same on this website. In the event that Piedra Creativa has effective knowledge that third-party content is being used if its consent, it reserves the right to withdraw said content, and where appropriate, to bring the facts to the attention of the competent authorities.
- Content and subject matter: The User will publish content that is lawful and related to the theme of this website. Not include offensive, xenophobic, defamatory, discriminatory or, ultimately, content that threaten the legitimate rights of third parties. Piedra Creativa reserves the right to withdraw those contents that could be constitutive of an unlawful act, and in the cases that require it, will put the facts in the knowledge of the competent authorities.
- Sponsored content: The User must include contents of interest and informative nature related to the theme of Creative Stone. Piedra Creativa authorizes the User to provide ancillary information of a commercial nature (point of sale of a certain product, fairs or events related to the matter, etc.), provided that this is justified and in the context of an article of information. However, sponsored content or for an exclusively commercial and advertising purpose is not allowed. Piedra Creativa reserves the right to withdraw articles that do not comply with the editorial line set by the website.
- Social networks: At the end of each article, different plugins of social networks can be included for Users to share content in their own spaces. Likewise, Piedra Creativa reserves the right to share in its social networks the articles published on the website, maintaining the content and the reference to the author or author of the texts or images that have been included. In the event that the User does not authorize the dissemination of its contents, it must refrain from publishing on the website of Piedra Creativa.
- Revocation of consent for publication: In the event that the User requests the removal of their content published on the website, Piedra Creativa will proceed to cancel the articles on our website, but does not control or monitor the dissemination content may have been up to the date of withdrawal of consent, so it does not assume responsibility for the removal of content disseminated by third parties on social networks.
TRUTHFULNESS AND ACCURACY OF THE CONTRIBUTED INFORMATION
All the information provided by the User must be true and accurate. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data they communicate as a result of completing the corresponding forms. Likewise, it will be the responsibility of the User to keep all information provided to PiedraCreativa updated, so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made, and the damages caused to PiedraCreativa, or third parties, for the information provided.
PiedraCreativa has adopted technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
PiedraCreativa carries out all the necessary efforts to guarantee the availability and continuity of the website as well as the services linked to it. However, PiedraCreativa can not guarantee that they work correctly at all times, that the User can access them and use them quickly, uninterrupted and free of errors. PiedraCreativa will act diligently according to the general uses accepted in the sector to avoid the presence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause alterations in the User’s computer system, in their electronic documents or in their files, but can not guarantee the absence of such elements, not being responsible for the damages that this may cause.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
As provided in articles 15 and following of the LOPD, the interested party may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, opposition and / or rectification by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter addressed to the following address: Calle Moreno nº 9 – 1 Loja (Granada).
PiedraCreativa reserves the right to modify its data protection policy in accordance with its criteria, or because of a legislative, jurisprudential or business practice change. If PiedraCreativa introduces any modification, the new text will be published on this same page, where the user may have knowledge of the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment in which the website is accessed.
Date of last update: 07/12/2017