How to paint snowflake stones?
Here we show you how to paint snowflakes on several stones.
Possible patterns to follow
First, here are the patterns we have followed:
Materials to use
We show you the materials you will need:
- Rounded stones.
- Red and white acrylic paint.
- Pencil and rubber.
- 2 brushes.
- Water container.
- Paper napkins.
- Stone varnish (optional).
Steps to follow to paint the snowflakes on the stones
- When you have everything prepared, wash the stones well and paint them with red acrylic paint.
- We advise to give two layers of paint to obtain a better result.
- Next we use the pencil to draw the silhouette of the snowflakes.
- Later we will use a fine brush and white acrylic paint
- Following the patterns, we use a awl to make small details.
- Apply stone varnish for a better result.
Our DIY of snowflakes in stone is already made!
We wish you a Merry Christmas from Piedracreativa!