How to paint a couple of birds in love?
This DIY is ideal to reflect that feeling of love that moves your heart.
In a very short time you will be able to make a fantastic gift, unique and low cost.
“Life” is a four letter word -> “Love” ♥
Materials for this craft painted in stone
- Pencil and rubber
- Acrylic paint (black, red, white and blue)
- Water container
- Black marker (special for stone or ceramic)
- Varnish (for Stone)
Steps for doing the DIY
- Wash the stone.
- Make the picture on the stone with a pencil.
- Paint the hearts and branch and let the paint dry.
- When the paint is dry, re-paint the hearts and branch again.
- Paint the birds with white paint and let dry.
- Next, make the details with a very fine brush.
- Outlines the edges with the marker.
- To make the points in the branch we have taken a fine brush and, with the tip of the back, we take some white or red paint and we create those points. If you have an awl, you can use it too.
- To protect the paint we use a good varnish.
If you want to know other Love DIY you can find some like the “Tree of love“, “Family values“ in the “Love” category in the blog.
Kisses from PiedraCreativa ♥♥