How to Paint the tree of love?
Seeing grow love is like seeing a tree grow, in time if you take care, the tree will grow.
Materials for this DIY
- A medium sized stone
- Pencil and rubber
- Glass of water
- Acrylic paints (white, black, red)
- Black marker (special for stone or ceramic)
- Silver glitter
- Heart template
DIY – Step by Step
- Before starting to paint, wash the stone well and allow it to dry.
- Draw a heart on a paper and cut it with a scissors. Download this template of hearts that we have created for you and print it if you find it more comfortable.
- When you have a paper heart, draw the heart on the stone.
- Draw the trunk of the tree.
- Also draw the hearts from the bottom.
- Then fill in all hearts with white paint.
- Remember to dry the paint very well.
- Then paint the entire outline with the black marker pen.
- Paint the small hearts and the outside with red acrylic paint.
- The white points of the edge we made with the back of the brush.
- We have painted the small details with the marker.
- To finish and give a better finish, we have applied varnish twice. We have chosen the spray but you can use a normal one for Stone.
Final result with a decorative frame
We hope you liked it. Create and enjoy with PiedraCreativa.