How to paint a heart of stone?
Love is wonderful! I have made these cats painted in stone and wrapped in a big heart
Materials to create this DIY
- A triangular stone.
- Pencil and rubber.
- Fine brush.
- White, red and black acrylic paint.
- A container with water.
- Paper napkins.
- Stone varnish (optional).
Steps to make the heart on Stone
- Wash the stone and paint it with acrylic white paint.
- Wait until the paint is dry.
- When the paint is dry, draw the outline of the cats along with their tail and paint the color black.
- Wait for the paint to dry again.
- Paint the stone by filling the center of red to make the heart.
- Paint the whiskers of cats.
- Use the acrylic varnish to protect the DIY.
This DIY is very easy and it’s ready to give the gift to a special person. 🙂
If you want to know other Love DIY you can find some like the “Tree of love“, “Family values“ or “San Valentín“ in the “Love” category in the blog.
Love is friendship set on fire