How to paint a heart of stone?
Love is wonderful! I have made these cats painted in stone and wrapped in a big heart
Materials to create this DIY
- A triangular stone.
- Pencil and rubber.
- Fine brush.
- White, red and black acrylic paint.
- A container with water.
- Paper napkins.
- Stone varnish (optional).
Steps to make the heart on Stone
- Wash the stone and paint it with acrylic white paint.
- Wait until the paint is dry.
- When the paint is dry, draw the outline of the cats along with their tail and paint the color black.
- Wait for the paint to dry again.
- Paint the stone by filling the center of red to make the heart.
- Paint the whiskers of cats.
- Use the acrylic varnish to protect the DIY.
This DIY is very easy and it’s ready to give the gift to a special person. 🙂
Love is friendship set on fire